The mobile unit is available for immunizations and STD testing in Potter and Randall counties.
What services do you offer?
- Adult immunizations
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing
- No appointments necessary, walk-ins accepted
How much does it cost?
- $10 per immunization
- $20 for STD testing
How do I schedule the Mobile Unit for an event?
- Immunizations: 806-378-6348
- STD Testing: 806-378-6345
Where can I find upcoming mobile unit events?
- You can see a list of our current events on the public health homepage under events.
Stop by the mobile unit if you see it out and about!
Mickey Williams, BSN, RN - Program Manager 806-378-6342
Brandy Fox, RN Immunization Nurse 806-378-6348
Marcus Nerios, HIV Program Coordinator 806-378-6345
1000 Martin Road, Amarillo, TX 79107
24 Hour Emergency Number: 806-680-8980
Please “Like” our Facebook page for more health information.