The City's transition to new utility billing software has caused delays in delivery of utility bills to customers.

Utility Billing WILL NOT be assessing any penalties or late fees, nor will any payments be reflected as late, during this transition period.

For more information, please visit us at or by phone at 806-378-3030.

Service Directory List

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

How Do I Apply For a Temporary Food Establishment Permt

  • Summary Information on how to obtain a Temporary Food Establishment Permit for a Special Event.

You can find the Temporary Food Establishment Permit application located here; Temporary Food Establishments. When the application is completely filled out, you may fax, e-mail, or turn the application in in-person. Be prepared to pay all associated fees when turning in the application.

Please note: The permit application must be turned in at least TWO full business days before the event. If turned in late, a Temporary Food Establishment Permit will not be issued.

If you have any questions while filling out the application, contact our office.

Return to full list >>

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer