Service Directory List

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

How Do I File a Food Establishment Complaint

  • Summary How to make a complaint about a Food Establishment

If you have a concern about a Food Establishment, contact our office by phone or email. Please be prepared to give the Food Establishment name, address, approximate date and time of incident, and general comments about your concern.

Return to full list >>

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer