Promoting health and preventing disease in Potter and Randall counties.
- Public Health will be closed May 17th for staff development.
- Public Health will be closed June 4-5 and June 11-13 for staff development.
- 4/12/19 - Measles Health Alert - Texas Department of State Health Services
- Other Health Alerts and Advisories
- Annual Communicable Disease Report
- Annual HIV Report
- Annual STD Report
- Community Health Assessment
- Community Health Improvement Plan
- Flu Reports
- Health Alerts and Advisories
- Research and Publications
Public Health Laws and Statistics
- Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 81
- Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 88
- Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 121
- Additional Rules and Regulations
- National Center for Health Statistics
1000 Martin Road, Amarillo, TX 79107
24 Hour Emergency Number: 806-680-8980
Please “Like” our Facebook page for more health information.