The Information Technology Department supports the City of Amarillo's vast technology needs across all City departments. It is the vision of the Information Technology Department to:
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Provide a secure, reliable and efficient computing environment.
- Be responsible stewards of resources.
- Be the regional technology leader and employer of choice.
Identify, procure, implement and support the highest value technologies and services for the City of Amarillo, its citizens and employees. Innovate new methods of better serving the community through the use of technology.
Core Values = S.E.R.V.I.C.E
- Stewardship - Responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us.
- Excellence - Adhering to the highest standards, even in the face of adversity.
- Reliability - Providing dependable services and solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
- Value - Solutions derived from a balance of quality, cost, and usability.
- Innovation - Employing creative ideas and evolving technologies to exceed expectations.
- Customer Focused - Firmly committed to the success of our customers.
- Efficiency - Increasing productivity while minimizing effort.
- Technology Support
- Public Safety
- Enterprise Applications
- Geographic Information Systems
- Print Shop