The online employment system allows an applicant to fill out an online employment application, search job postings, apply for open positions, and submit supplemental material.
How to apply
- go online to: http://careers.amarillo.gov
- click- create an application
- set up a username and password
- fill out application
- search jobs
- apply for job postings
- manage jobs
- log out each time you exit site
- call the Human Resources for questions regarding accessing your account
Computers available Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm. City Hall, 509 E. 7th. Room 101.
Americans with Disabilities Act
The City of Amarillo does not and will not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability in the City’s services, programs, or employment practices. This applies equally to City employees, individuals seeking City employment, and to members of the public who are accessing City services or programs. Employees should be aware of this policy and should be committed to its continued implementation.