Click the respective button below for step-by-step instructions on:
- Your new account ID and customer ID (CID)
- How to set up a new online account
- How to pay your bill online
Need more help? Stop by any of the following locations for assistance (library patrons will need to know their account ID and customer ID):
- Downtown Library, 413 SE 4th Ave, Amarillo, TX 79101
- Southwest Branch Library, 6801 SW 45th Ave, Amarillo, TX 79109
- North Branch Library, 1500 NE 24th Ave, Amarillo, TX 79107
- Northwest Branch Library, 6100 SW 9th Ave, Amarillo, TX 79106
- East Library, 2232 SE 27th Ave, Amarillo, TX 79103
- City Hall, 601 S Buchanan St, Amarillo, TX 79101
The new utility bill payment software will require you to know your new account number and customer number (CID). You have four options to obtain this information.
Best Option: On your next billing cycle, you will receive your new billing statement. The format of this billing statement will look like the example below. Your account number and customer number (CID) can be obtained from your new billing statement. Your account number is the seven digits to the left of the dash, and your customer number (CID) is the eight digits to the right of the dash.
Please note that during this transition period, no late fees will be assessed.
Second Best Option: You can chat with a live representative.
Option 3: You can contact the Utility Billing department at 806-378-3030. Please be advised that call wait times may be long.
Option 4: You can go in person to City Hall, 601 S Buchanan St, Amarillo TX 79101, to receive assistance in setting up your online account.
- Visit the new Utility Billing Self Service Portal here.
- Click on the Self Service tab on the left side menu.
- Click the Register button located below the login form.
- Complete the self-registration form by creating a unique user ID and password.
- Click save to submit your account registration form.
- Log out of your account using the top right account name drop-down button.
- Click the login button at the top right corner of your screen to log back into your account.
- You're all set! Your new account has been created.
There are a few possible situations that may apply to Utility Billing customers.
Please note: In any situation, if you have more than one bill with the same account number, you will have to follow the instructions for multiple bills with the same account number as the process is different.
Please click on the respective link below for PDF instructions for the situation that applies to you:
- Do you have only one bill?
- Do you have multiple bills with the same account number but different customer numbers (CIDs)?
- Example: 1st Bill - 0001234-12345678; 2nd Bill - 0001234-98765432
- To request to merge these bills, please fill out this form.
- Example: 1st Bill - 0001234-12345678; 2nd Bill - 0005678-12345678
- Example: 1st Bill - 0001234-12345678; 2nd Bill - 0005678-98765432