The City of Amarillo is currently conducting a pavement assessment study of our entire street network. Pavement assessment/management refers to a systematic process of evaluating, maintaining, upgrading, and operating a network of pavements. The City has contracted Data Transfer Solutions (DTS) to perform the study.
- Comprehensive review of the condition of the City's street pavement
- Provide a street segment Pavement Condition index (PCI)
- Evaluate current annual pavement maintenance program
- Provide recommendations for repair and treatment types, and unit cost estimates
- Evaluate budget deferral analysis with goals and priorities, and guidelines for selecting treatments with ranking criteria
The results of the study will be displayed on this web page upon the completion of the study in October 2017.
For additional information regarding Pavement Management, please contact the Street Division at 806-378-6815