Utility Billing software has changed to a new user software. As of February 18, 2019, all customers currently using Bill Trust will need to re-enroll for electronic payment services in the new utility bill payment software which will require your new account number. New account numbers will be in your billing statement or can be obtained from the Utility Billing department.

For additional information about the upcoming changes please visit us at or by phone at 806-378-3030.

Service Directory List

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Deferred Disposition

  • Summary You can request a Deferred Disposition online, by mail/email, or in person at The Municipal Court. You are not eligible for a deferred disposition for a traffic offense if you hold a commercial driver’s license or held one at the time of the offense, or for a traffic offense committed in a construction zone with workers present. For more information on how to start the process, please click view more.


For more information on how to start the Deferred Disposition process click here.

Return to full list >>