Buy Fixed Route Bus Tickets
- Phone:(806) 378-3095
- Summary Buy prepaid bus tickets today!
You can also buy prepaid tickets at Amarillo City Hall located at 601 S. Buchanan between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday on the first floor at the Cashier counter.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Tickets may also be purchased by mailing a check or money order to:
Amarillo City Transit
P.O. Box 1971
Amarillo, TX 79105-1971
- Adult $.75
- Children (ages 6-12) $.60
- Children under 6 with paying adult Free
- Student $.60 (Middle/High school ACT I.D. card Required)
- Senior Citizens 65 and older $.35 (Medicare or ACT I.D. card Required)
- Medicare Card Holder $.35
- People with Disabilities $.35 (ACT I.D. card Required)
If you need information on how to obtain any of the I.D. cards listed above, call the Transit Office at 378-3095 or TDD 372-6234.
Amarillo City Hall is accessible to individuals with disabilities through its main entry on the south side (SE 7th Avenue) of the building. An access ramp leading to the main entry is located at the southwest corner of the building.