We provide testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases by appointment only. Clients are offered teaching about the transmission of STDs and self-protection techniques in hopes of enabling them to take responsibility for their own sexual health.
- Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00 pm
- Call 806-378-6300 starting at 7:45am to make an appointment
- Same day appointments only
What types of services do you offer?
What types of tests do you offer?
How much does it cost?
- STD testing $20
- STD treatment $5
Patients 13 years old and older, no parent necessary
Pregnant women can not be seen
Must have a photo ID
What are STD symptoms?
- Abnormal genital odor, discharge, or bleeding
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Genital or rectal itching
- Painful or swollen testicles
- Genital or rectal sores
How do I know if I need emergency care?
In general STDs are not an emergency. Seek emergency care if you have:
- Severe genital or rectal bleeding
- Severe abdominal or testicular pain
- A foreign object stuck in your vagina or rectum
Andrea Kubitscheck, BSN, RNC - Program Manager 806-378-6329
Mayra Barber, RN - STD Nurse 806-378-6349
Terri Bradford, BSN, RN - STD Nurse 806-378-6317
1000 Martin Road, Amarillo, TX 79107
24 Hour Emergency Number: 806-680-8980
Please "Like" our Facebook page for more health information.