We offer low or no cost immunizations to children on a walk-in basis. No appointment needed.
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Late Hours: 1st Tuesday of the Month 8:00am - 6:00pm
Anyone who is 18 or younger who:
- Is enrolled in Medicaid, or
- Does not have health insurance, or
- Is an American Indian/Native Alaskan, or
- Is under-insured (has health insurance that does not pay for immunizations)
How much does it cost?
- $10 per immunization, not to exceed $30
- No charge for Medicaid clients
- No child will be turned away for inability to pay
What do you need to bring?
Parents must bring a current copy of each child’s immunization record.
A signed note must provided from the parent or legal guardian if they are not present with the child.
The note must include:
- Child's name and date of birth
- Name of adult (18 or older) bringing child to be immunized
- Name of parent or legal guardian giving permission
- Signature of parent or legal guardian
How do I get my shot record?
We provide free shot records for immunizations given at the City of Amarillo Department of Public Health. We can also search ImmTrac2, which is the Texas Immunization Registry, and provide a free copy of immunizations recorded there by other providers. Please note, however, that not all providers utilize the ImmTrac2 registry. You will need to provide:
- A completed records request form (print online or in person)
- A photo ID
Shot records can also be obtained from the provider that administered the vaccine or from a child’s school district.
For More Information
- Texas Department of State Health Services at www.dshs.state.tx.us/immunize
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov/vaccines
Mickey Williams, BSN, RN - Program Manager 806-378-6342
Felecia Phillips - Immunization Clerk 806-378-6343
1000 Martin Road, Amarillo, TX 79107
24 Hour Emergency Number: 806-680-8980
Please “Like” our Facebook page for more health information.