Promoting health and preventing disease in Potter and Randall counties.
- Monthly Newsletter Now Available!
- Health Alert "Seasonal Influenza A(H3N2)"
- Health Alert "Seasonal Influenza A(H3N2)" - Full CDC.gov
- It's not too late to get a flu shot!
No appointment necessary.
- Annual Communicable Disease Report
- Annual HIV Report
- Annual STD Report
- Community Health Assessment
- Community Health Improvement Plan
- Health Alerts and Advisories
Public Health Laws and Statistics
- Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 81
- Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 88
- Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 121
- Additional Rules and Regulations
- National Center for Health Statistics
1000 Martin Road, Amarillo, TX 79107
24 Hour Emergency Number: 806-680-8980
Please “Like” our Facebook page for more health information.