Alcoholic Beverage Information

If you have a business that is licensed by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Agency, located inside Amarillo, then City ordinance requires you to obtain a city alcoholic beverage license issued by the Environmental Health Department. The State will require you to obtain the City Secretary’s signature for their application. The first step is to apply for these licenses and bring the State paperwork and City fees to Environmental Health, 808 S. Buchanan.

Application for Alcoholic Beverage License