New Construction Wastewater Tap

To obtain a new wastewater tap contact the Director of Utilities Office at 378-6024 with your property’s address. If you do not have an existing address, you will need to contact Building Safety at 378-6261.

If you are purchasing an existing property, the property most likely has existing wastewater service. Contact the Utility Billing office at 378-3030 to set up an account.

If you are replacing your existing wastewater line, you should attempt to reuse the existing wastewater tap. Maintenance to the wastewater tap and service line extended from the city main shall be the responsibility of the property owner. You will need to contact Building Safety at 378-6261 for a plumbing permit.