New Construction Water Tap

To obtain a new water tap contact the Director of Utilities Office at 378-6024 with your property’s address. If you do not have an existing address, you will need to contact Building Safety at 378-6261.

If you are purchasing an existing property, the property most likely has existing water service. Contact the Utility Billing office at 378-3030 to set up an account.

The customer shall be responsible for maintenance of all service pipes, shutoff valves and plumbing appurtenances from the outlet side of the city water meter. You will need to contact Building Safety at 378-6261 for a plumbing permit.